Sunday 4 February 2007

Near Valentine's Day

Love is wonderful.

Love is joyful

Love is understanding

Love is forgiving

Love is beautiful, wonderful and grand

but Love can hurt, love can confuse, love can be a disaster

oh my love it's you I want now and forever after.

 

LOL, thats me having a go at being all poetic and lovey!! ha ha!! Its just because John is going away tonight to Germany for a week and I will miss him - and it hurts so much to be away from him for a whole week!  Thanks to Dianna for my lovely tag I will be using that one alot this week to remind me of my lovely John while he is away.

I've got lots of stuff to get ready for my exhibtion on 12th.

1.   Get cubes printed and made up.

2.   Get sketch books all up to date and all my research put in.

3.   Sort out all my work and in to what order I want it on the wall. (I actually managed to print off my etching plates so I now have some lovely prints to put on the wall too!

4.   Make labels so my work is labelled clearly on the wall and decide what Im actually going to put in the display.

Phew!!!!!!

I've started some cross stitch!!! I've started stitching some of my messages - they look really good - black on white!! I promise I will try and photograph some of my work - well I need to anyway for my work. 

Anyway, I better get on with it - take care all

Laine xxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its sad you will miss your John, hopefully the week will go by quickly and you can keep busy with all your projects.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

John will be home soon, the week will go before you know it, but I know what you mean!!! Take care and keep busy, that will pass the time! love Joan

Anonymous said...

Its a lovely graphic,Dianna made one for Maurice and I too ,you seem to have things under control ,good luck at the hospital ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by at my journal and for the comment you left, much appreciated. I loved the poem you wrote it has a good beat to it.
Best wishes
Debbie
htp://journals.aol.co.uk/drb1064/whatever

Anonymous said...

Lainey I think you poem was lovely ~ the week will just fly by and John will be home before you know it ~ glad everything is going well with your project ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

sounds fascinating

Anonymous said...

not that we can make up for John... but we are here :)  Be good and safe.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Love the poem Laine. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

The poem is wonderful. Hope the week John's away go by real fast for you. Take care now, and have a TERRIFIC day.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Aww, look at you going all poetic :o)
Hope the week flies by for you m'dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I know I'm useless but am I too late to tell you what I think of the internet??  Don't worry at least john will be home for valentines day :)  I like your poem ~ well done.  Can't wait to see your work xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful poem!
Dianna