Wednesday 7 February 2007

Hello its Wednesday already!

 

 

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments last night - it meant so much to me. I really did feel lonely last night!

I feel much better today - probably because I have got to the middle of the week already! and its only two more sleeps til John is back.

Went into college - put exhibition up. My labels looked silly so got to do them again in a smaller font. Cubes look good. Got to do some more though. Will post pics on here once I get them onto computer.

Finished early at college and my mate Maria and I went up our friend's house, Carol, to let her dog out.  We know Carol not been feeling too good lately so we totally blitzed her kitchen for her - til it was sparkling!! Carol was so so pleased when she came home to see it - another weight off her mind. Doesnt it feel so good when you do good for others and help them out!!!

My mate Maria here with me tonight to keep me company - that's probably why Im feeling better tonight too.  Also made me clean up my spare room so she had a bed!! LOL

Animal Crossing!- couldnt sleep last night so I got up at 3am and put on the DS!! Inevitable!!! LOL  I made three new residents for me to play with - Johnny, Lucy and Ploppy - now today its annoying me that there are four to choose from in the bedroom!!! Why do you do wierd things at 3am! I really cant sleep lately - Im lucky if I get 2hours solid.

Going to my work placement at the school tomorrow - Im going to be working with an artist who uses digital photography - we have the planning meeting with the teacher tomorrow.

I really hope it doesnt snow tomorrow because I have to get to Brighton tomorrow evening as Sam has hospital on Friday. My Dad is looking after Joe and Oscar (my doggie!!) and my Dad will also drop Sam and I to Brighton Station on Friday morning.  If it snows it will really muck up all my plans!

Oh so why now has it gone to black small font!! Really dont get this!! LOL

Thanks to Donna for my lovely fairy graphic.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lainey, Glad you are doing better.
Hope you sleep well tonight.
God Bless,
Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad you're not feeling so low now- so blue.
My computer does the same thing to me sometimes, turns the font color, or suddenly makes it too small. Drives me nuts!
Hope you have a better evening.
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Animal Crossing just eats up your life :)

Anonymous said...

Don't know what's going on with your font so can't help I'm afraid.  Mind you it does that to me when I've posted a graphic.  It's so annoying!!  Yay only 2 more sleeps to go :)  Hope it doesn't snow too much and you manage to get to London.  You are so sweet to do that for your friend ~ if you ever wanna clean my flat ;)  lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I'm only a three minute walk from Brighton station Laine, if you want to pop in the dusters are in the drawer and the cream cleanser is under the sink! I hope Sam's appointment goes well for him. Glad you got your cubes up at college. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the cubes up ,and ready ,good luck with Joe ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better today hon :o)
I have been feeling awful lately... can you and your friend come and blitz my kitchen?  Am joking, haven't really been feeling awful, just want a nice sparkly clean kitchen ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lainey glad you are feeling better and it is now Thursday John will be home soon ~ glad things are looking good at college ~ How kind of you and Maria to clean Carols kitchen for her I can imagine how pleased she must have been ~ Ally x