Friday 2 February 2007

Graphic in Journal at last!!!

Yay! I finally got a graphic in - see bottom!!! Thanks to Dianna for that lovely graphic. I think I was lucky file manager loaded up quickly today!

Been to work today! We really didnt do much! We had two coffee breaks which lasted an hour each!! LOL We didnt get the lodge finished! LOL - Oh well we will work hard next time we go in!

Got a pretty quiet weekend - Got the boys this weekend - Joe is going to his friend's house for the day and that just leaves Sam and Chris - they will probably go out in the afternoon, swimming or something so that will give John and I a little time on our own! He goes away all week next week! Expect loads of entries from me!!! LOL  Awwww I dont want him to go away. Hate it when he is away - really need him next week too what with my hospital visit and Sam's hospital visit too!! Why is it they never there when you need them!!! Oh well.

I hope you are all well and have a great weekend!!

Love Laine xxxxxx

That graphic is quite apt seeing as I will be drowning in my sorrows next week when John away, boo hoo. sob sob . LOL

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianna did not make that tag I DID.

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been busy ,two hour long coffee breaks ,get a lot of work done hat way ,ideas bouncing off each other !!!well done getting the Lodge done ,have a great weekend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting the graphic in! I hope all goes well next week for you and Sam. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

well done!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you got the graphic in hun but that one was made by Cherry. It's beautiful.
I am sure you will miss John.
Dianna  

Anonymous said...

Awww that's a lovely graphic :)  Glad it's working for you xx I'm sure you'll be fine even with John being away.  Good luck with the hospital visit xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife