Tuesday 6 February 2007

Busy!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've not been to your journals today - Im so busy!!!

Im so scared! I have to have my exhibition up by tomorrow as its the last day I will be in college.  I can at least finish my sketchbooks off at the weekend as I only have to place them on the table Monday morning! I just hope I have enough work - and Ive done all these cubes and I think they look good and they are lovely and cube looking LOL and I have a nice black cloth to put them on - but why cubes? why have I done it? why have I put all my text messages on them!!! Crikey I dont really know - got to think of a philosophical framework for my work!!!! Any ideas anyone? LOL

Animal Crossing - now did I tell you that Sam visited my world and axed down (yes axed down!) my apple tree that was growing nicely and is now no more!!! I was so cross!!! Then someone left my town :( - but then I found lots of fossils so not so bad!!! Also bought a double bed today! LOL I felt guilty about kicking Sam's character out of my town but NO MORE!!!

Oh Im missing John more and more (now why dont the font stay the same!!) - really need him to hold me!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOH it hurts being apart.

Crikey do you reckon Ill be telling you all about my degree show at the end of May or do you think I would have jumped off the planet by then.

Laine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (hmm now its gone black)

p.s. I would have put some more graphics in but the file manage didnt load up!!! grrrrrr

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cubes - because txt messages have become the building blocks of the social life of a generation.

Anonymous said...

Lainie I am sure everything will go fine and your cubes are going to look great ~ I think putting your text on them is a brilliant idea ~ tomorrow is Wednesday and that is nearly all the week gone John will be home soon ~ aol is doing some strange things to our journals ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Fonts are naughty like that :o)
Your John will be back soon m'dear, aww, hope the rest of the week flies by for you.  Hope the exhibition goes well too... looking forward to hearing all about it :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Tut tut at Sam for knocking that tree down ~ glad you banished him from your town.  It sounds like a good game :)  Don't worry only a few more days till John's back xx  Good luck with your exhibition.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I hope you manage to get the exhibition up by tomorrow! Oh Sam! Fancy doing that to mummy's apple tree! I never use file manager, I have all my graphics on Photobucket, it stores hundreds of pics, think I have around 800 on mine now! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

lol @sam cuting your apple tree. You are taking the game so serious and it sounds like alot of fun.