Monday 5 February 2007

At home today

 

Hi Peeps, Im at home today as my poor little Joe is not feeling too well - think its a cold or something - my throat is a bit croaky today too!!

So Im working from home and not college!!! Thats 3 days I have to have off this week!! Well cant be helped I suppose!!

Had a little peek at my Animal Crossing game - awwwwww its so so sweet all the little houses have lots of lights on them as its a light festival or something - although Im quite sad as my house has no lights on it and Im feeling left out!!!!!!!!

Great now Sam has his own game we visit each others worlds its brilliant!! LOL

Right I better get on with some work I suppose - hard being at home though - I keep making tea LOL

Laine xxxxxxxxx

P.s I got the same tag on as John is away now and I blubbed like a baby into his shoulder last night!!! Didnt want him to go!! I couldnt help it we were watching The wedding planner and it all just came over me. Feel better today though just looking forward to him coming home.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hope your Joe's cold and your sore throat do n't turn in to what we've had as our colds have been so bad.....dose up now before it gets a hold, there is a nasty version going round and drags on forever. John will be home soon then you can make up for lost time, lol, cold permitting of course!

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day!
God Bless,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

Yes I was cheesed off when my house had no lights.
Still maybe we will get some later in the week or something.
Visiting one another is dead easy. When J  visits my world I don't even have to interact with her I don't know where she is half the time but she can sell ther peaches from her world in my shop for 500 bells and collect my oranges and sell them back in her world for 500 bells and buy stuff my shop has but hers hasn't etc. And I do the same.

Anonymous said...

Hope both you and your Joe are feeling better soon m'dear.
Still, must be nice to be home, with all that tea :o)
John will be back soon, I think it's lovely that you miss him so much when he's away... just think how happy you will be when he comes home again :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are missing John, maybe take one of the boys with you to bed tonight so the bed isn't so lonely!   Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

lol sounds like u like that game now.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Joe feel better soon Laine! When I'm at home I have a constant supply of tea to drink! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Awww you and John are so sweet ~ it must be lovely to be in love that much :)  I will send you my thoughts on the internet soon I promise ~ I am the worst person in the world regarding this aren't i??  Useless is probably a better word!!  Hope Joe is feeling better soon xx

jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

So sorry ,you and Joe are feeling poorly ,John will soon be home to kiss you all better ,love Jan xx