Sunday 18 February 2007

Late entry!!

Right - this is the second time tonight I've tried to do an entry - AOL crashed on me right as I got to the end!!!!  Anyway, I've put some pics in - at last!! But, I'm not going to caption them as I did that last night and they all disappeared so I gave up.

These are the pics I took yesterday at my Dad's birthday gathering.

Pic 1 - is of my brother with his little boy Stan.

Pic 2 - Daddy making lil Stan laugh.

Pic 3 - Sam come play with me says Stan.

Pic 4 - Little Stan loves being with his grown-up cousin Sam.

Pic 5 - Sam adores Stanley.

Pic 6 - My little nephew - wish I could see him more often.

Pic 7 - my boys altogether - my Joe, my brother Phil, my nephew Stanley, my Sam.

Pic 8 - yuk hate my pic here - me and John!

Pic 9 - My little Joe.

Pic 10 - Joe and my aunty Pat, my mum's sister, (who will be 77 next month)

Pic 11 - My sister-in-law, Catherine, with our little Stan.

Pic 12 - My Sam with Aunty Pat.

Pic 13 - My Dad's Cake.

Pic 14 - My aunty June - My Dad's sister.

Pic 15 - My uncle Jim!! (real name Terry) - my favourite uncle! (My aunty june's hubby)

Pic 16 - Birthday Boy!

Pic 17 - Catherine, Stan and Phil.

Pic 18 - Cut that cake Dad!!

Pic 19 - My Mum and My Uncle Jim!

Right now Im gonna save and hope and pray that this goes out!!

Love Laine xxxxxx

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics were lovely Laine, you didn't lose them! I can see your dad enjoyed his special day! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

nice pics im really getting tired of aol and verizon dial up its always booting me.

Anonymous said...

Likes your photies Laine... your Brother has a fabulous beard!
Looks like you all had fun :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Laine lovely pictures ~ loved the one of Dad cutting his cake ~ you all look to be enjoying yourselves ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

photos haven't come up yet ;(

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures and it looks like you all had a wonderful time.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Great pics ,nice one of you and John ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Love the pics ~ you and john look great :-)  Hope your dad had a good time xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife