Tuesday 8 May 2007

wierd mood again

I started my entry about ten times tonight - I dont really think I know what to say and I dont really know why Im doing an entry - thats wierd eh!

Well I had a good day at the school - thats prob what I needed to tell you - infact it was more than good it was great!  The children played around with their photographs that we took the last time we were there and they were able to draw on them and extend them in any way they wanted.  Some cracking little artists in that class - brilliant, brilliant - children are so clever and imaginative and fantastic and artistic and inspiring - I loved every minute of it today!

Because Ive been at the school all day Ive not done any of my work - I feel unmotivated now - silly how one day puts you off - hmmmm.

Sara my lovely Sara has finished her cross-stitch - bless her lil heart - what a lovely friend she is! Thanks Sara.

 

My thoughts are today with little Maddy - beautiful little Maddy and her poor, poor parents - I pray to god that he finds Maddyand she is back with her Mummy and Daddy again safely and hope she is ok - it makes me so so sad.

Laine x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too feel for those poor parents ,and if she isnt found ,how can they come home....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I have got to the point where I hate listening to the news as the only thing I want to hear is that little Maddy has been found and is safe.  Just kon't know how her parents are getting through the days.  Don't forget to post a pic of you in your cap and gown!!!!!!  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

Don't be silly Elaine you can't have much left to do ~ you know you can do it ~ i want to see you getting on with it.  GO ELAINE!!  We'll stand here in the comments section cheering you on the whole time if you like ;-)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying working with the children at the school Lainey Laine, what age group are you working with?  You probably said already, but I forgets stuff I does :o)  They do have great imaginations don't they, children.

Cross stitch is in the post, should hopefully get it tomorrow :o)

I can't read or listen to anything about that little girl, Maddy.  I get too upset over things like this.  Of course I do hope that they find her soon, keep seeing her picture on my welcome screen, poor little one.

Sara   x