Wednesday 9 May 2007

Another day and tired eyes

Right, about to embark on another day.

Just been to opticians and she says I have eye infection - too much studying - no really she told me off - my eyes are not coping with the strain! Whoops! Got blood vessels appearing too. Another whoops - means I got to remember to take my lenses out earlier and not to stay up too long studying when my eyes are tired.

Had another cross-stitch back this morning!

Right Im off to do some more!

Love Laine xx

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need to take care of you eyes!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Do rest your eyes Laine the are very precious ~ Hope you have a good day ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Take care of your eyes, Lainey, mine are playing up at the moment as well and it is all due to these darned computers, lol, but where would we be without them!!!

Anonymous said...

I hardly  wear my lenses any more ,wear your glasses ,your eyes are precious ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I found contact lens ended up being the bane of my life
stick to glasses.......

Anonymous said...

Hope your eyes are better . Dont work too hard !! Louise

Anonymous said...

There`s the proof you need that you`re overdoing the studying Laine. Please try to relax a little more. I hope the infection clears up quickly and that it`s not too uncomfortable for you.



Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Please take it easy with your eye infection.  Don't let it get any worse xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Poor Lainey eyes :o(
Aren't tea bags supposed to be soothing for eyes?
Make yourself a nice cup of tea m'dear, sit yourself down and bung a tea bag on your eye.  You'll have to have two cups of tea though, or one eye will be soothed and the other will be jealous :o)
Sara   x