Saturday 19 May 2007

Feeling sad

Really enjoyed the football and had a lovely day and soon after the football my Mum phoned to say my Aunty is very  very ill - she has been in a nursing home for a long time now and they were all called this morning as they thought she would pass away - My mum said it was really sad a nurse came in who was going off shift and gave my aunty a kiss on her forehead and said goodbye to her. Anyway, they all went home as she is still with us - bless her - my Mum said that she doesnt look like the Aunty Maureen I know - my mum said she looks really white and tired and frail.  I feel for my Dad - its his sister and he is very fond of her. Its really sad.  I also feel for my cousin as its her Mum, obviously, I will be there for my cousin when she needs me. I feel sad.

Laine xxx

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lainey, I am sorry to hear this.
Have a ((((( ))))) m'dear.
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

I`m so sorry to hear your sad news Laine.

Hugs

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about this.  If your aunty's time has come, I hope it is a peaceful passing for her.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad ,so sorry Laine ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

oh hon... I'm so sorry to hear... sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Laine I am so sorry to hear about your Aunty ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your aunty.   Eileenx

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Laine, it's so sad when a loved relative hasn't got long to live. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Awwww that's such a shame.  How sweet of the person who works closely with her to be so kind :)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/