Wednesday 23 May 2007

slide shows and stuff

Didnt know the slide show was hated so much! I see what you all mean though - naughty AOL! I just get excited about anything that moves! ha ha!!

Im feeling apprehensive - I wonder what Sonja will say - Im just waiting for John to give me lift in to college - if I drive in now I will not be able to park anywhere - I could have gone early but I didnt have time for me weetabix and if I dont eat me weetabix Im not a happy girl - all happy and full of weetabix now - oh and Im also full of virtual chocolate orange, ;o) winks at Sara!

I'm worried about my friend! She is going through bad times - she rang me last night - I told you all about her a couple of months ago - she had to leave her husband last year as he made life unbearable and she lives with her new man and her girls and things have not been good lately.  Her girls are settled in a new school and happy and get on really well with her new partner. But her partner cant cope with the grief they get from her ex. Last night he flipped and left her - he came back but she is in pieces as he keeps doing this to her.  She is so far away too - I dont know what she is going to do. I feel sad for her.

Windows keep updating - grrrrrrrrrrr.

Its a lovely sunny day - I sat outside and ate my weetabix! Weetabix al fresco!!!

7 days til BB!!!!

Ooooooh Mick Hucknall on GMTV.

Im dancing! Whooooooooo

Laine xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you don't like Weetabix!  Is that a type of cereal?  Linda

Anonymous said...

No Im not happy about the slide show ,lol how many weetabix can you eat ,remember the shredded wheat ad ?Ian  Botham saying he could eat three lol ..again good luck with Sonja...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Heeee, makes me chuckle you does :o)
I'm dancing too, though you're probably not by now.
And I'm not dancing to Mick Hucknall.
And GMTV isn't on 'cause it's night time now :o)
Hope your friend is ok m'dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Naughty aol that's one way of putting it lol.............I hope the meeting went well with Sonja.  Tee hee hee weetabix al fresco.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/