Thursday 10 May 2007

Tonight

Achieved alot today! Feel happy!

Tired, but happy. Don't worry I took my lenses out very early today so looking after my eyes!

I went to work this morning and that was hard going but least I get a bit of money.

Then straight after work I took Oscar out with my mates Carol and Joe. Joe had to muzzle his new dog as his new dog does not like Carol's dog. As Joe hasn't had her for long he can't trust her at the mo. Poor thing hated the muzzle but it was for the best. Had a lovely long walk through the woods near Carol's house. First time Joe had been on it - was nice to see him - hadnt seen him in a while.  We met up with a guy with a lovely Roteweiller (not sure how you spell that) awwwwwwwww I want one! I loved him - he was like a giant teddy bear!!! He looked so good with Oscar too! Awwwww - nope can't have another dog!

After the walk I came home and got on with my work - I got so so much done! Loads in fact - I'm really pleased with myself - and I also managed to get organised and tidy up my papers and books and stuff - so feel so much better now.  And............. the lovely Sara had sent me her cross stitch back - and its lovely! Bless her!

Then this evening I managed to sort my film out onto DVD format without having to have a title screen on - and now it  plays in top quality on windows media player and loops!!! YAY!!! So pleased about that.

On the downside though, one cross stitch that my friend Andrea did came back in a bit of a state and I've got to do it all again myself - it was one that I really liked so I got to do it.  But that dont matter as I have plenty of time. Feeling a tinsy bit more confident now.

Another day dedicated to my college stuff tomorrow! Yay!!

Im working on Saturday for a friend - doing catering - not looking forward to that it will be tiring! Also got all 4 boys this weekend - will be nice but I need to get on with my work! Be nice to see James though - he doesn't come down as much lately.

And Joe still calling me Mummy!

Love Laine xxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor baby maybe he will eventually realize why he is wearing a muzzle and grow out of being a mean dog.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its all coming together. Enjoy your work and time with the boys at the weekend  Louise

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to catch up after my trip to the States. I hope you have a good weekend with the boys, glad you got so much done today, it makes you feel good doesn't it?! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

glad he is still calling you Mummy!

Anonymous said...

Well done getting so much done ,so it is coming together now ,enjoy your time with all your boys ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling more confident ~ go lainey xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Glad it's all going well m'dear :o)
Sara   x