Thursday 3 May 2007

film

Doing this film is harder than I thought! So much to it - its unbelievable - I thought I had done it but I havent so its back to the drawing board.  Had a good day at college though. One of the multi-media guys helped me alot with my film - we are going to have a website soon with all our work on  - I will let you know the link when we get it.

We go visit the gallery tomorrow where we are going to display our degree show - I expect everyone will be mega stressy - arguing about space - Im not going to stress - Ive got to have a space and Im going to get one so whats the point stressing over it! Also my favourite tearoom is just round the corner so I will be hurrying along there after!! Hee hee!!!

Laine xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

de-stress this too will pass!

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck with the film,will be thinking about you tomorrow ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes please, for the website link when you have it m'dear.
Hopes you get a decent space for your display, then a nice pot of tea, or whatever you'll have at the tearoom :o)
I never went to a tearoom, is that just a posh name for a cafe?
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the weblink  ~ Hope you got a great spot and well done you for not stressing about it xx

Jenny