Tuesday 8 May 2007

Feeling bit better

Im still working hard - but do feel a bit better - the more I do the better I feel. My head still full of stuff at night even though I read my book to get me to sleep.

I'm at the school today doing the art project - I want to keep going to see it through to the end.

Time creeping away!

Thanks Sara for recommending Watchers (Dean Koontz) - Im really, really enjoying it - Im making time to read when I go to bed now - its my relaxation - thing is the book is so so good Im reading til quite late! This book gets you gripped right from the start and it even made me jump last night! hee hee!

I finished The book entitled 'This book will save your life' - AM Homes, quite a good book actually - wierd and different but good - kept me wanting to read more - wouldnt say it was the best book Ive ever read but I would recommend it.

Right, spose I ought to get ready to go to the school!

Hope you are all ok.

Laine xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are nearly at the end of this marothon ,feel the pain ,the end is in sight, go for it ,you can do it ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It's a 24/7 marathon............it is...........but it will finish..........

Anonymous said...

Just think how good it will feel when it is all over............you will probably miss the pressure then though!  Keep going, nearly at the end now.  Good Luck.  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Laine that Cap and Gown is getting even closer ~ Not long to go now ~ enjoy your day at school ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the book hon :o)
You're doing so well Lainey Laine, it's all coming together.
:o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Glad things are moving along.  I wondered if that book was any good I might still get it if you enjoyed it :-)  

Jenny