Saturday 7 April 2007

Saturday

Had a lovely day with John - worked this morning and John helped again.

We phoned Emma while I was at work - we arranged to see her and Tom tomorrow at Leeds Castle - they bringing Chris too and we are all going to have a picnic there.  Emma and Tom lost the flat they were going for - the landlady decided not to rent. They dont seem that disappointed - still it gives them more time to save up.

John and I went to our favourite tea room in Litlington, East Sussex - had a lovely cream tea and went for a lovely walk down by the side of Cuckmere Haven.  It was a beautiful day today!

John and I then went on a missionto find Arlington Reservoir as we had never been there before - we found it and decided we will take the boys there on Monday  - you can walk round the reservoir in an hour.  It looks lovely!

We then came home and watched our programmes! Grease and Any Dream will do - two of my fav musicals - oh I love Joseph!!!  Im singing to it all the time now - hee hee!

About 9.30pm tonight we were bored and I wanted to see the stars so John and I drove to the seafront then we drove up to Battle and had a walk - it was nice!! I love being out and about at the moment - I feel like I need to be outside alot!

Laine xxxxx

Happy Easter to you all!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day!  Happy Easter
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Hope all of your tomorrows are as wonderful.
Hugs, love & prayers,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

thats good cuz i wouldnt want emma living with a confused landlady.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and John had some really good quality time together.  Hope you had a nice day today too.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and John are making the most of the holiday :-)  Hope you had a good time at Leeds castle.  I caught a bit of Any Dream Will Do.  I've seen Joseph and throughoughly enjoyed it (oops my spelling is apalling!!)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

I went to Cuckmere Haven last summer and walked some of the Seven Sisters. I posted loads of pics of it, I think you weren't around at the time, I'll add the link to it after this comment if you want to see them! I'm glad you and John got to spend some time out, this weather makes you want to get out doesn't it?! Have a good week! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/entries/2006/06/18/seven-sisters-country-park./1127?numComment=all