Wednesday 18 April 2007

How lovely are folk

When I struggled with my dissertation and needed help Stuart promptly said he would help me and he kindly did - will never forget that kindness.

Now when I need help and wondering how Im gonna do it all Sara - lovely, lovely Sara - says I'll help you Laine and bless her she is going to do a cross-stitch for me - Im going to send her a pattern and all the stuff and she is going to do it! How lovely is that - how kind and generous people are here on J-land - I got me two very special friends there.  Thank you so so much!!

Right I better get on!! Just wanted you all to know.

Laine xxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you supposed to have others doing your work?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

thats great your gettin help i wish i coulda helped.

Anonymous said...

Lainey Stuart and Sara are such lovely people and to give you help when you most need it they are great friends ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Aww :o)
I am looking forward to it Laine, will be ferapootic!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

if I even knew what cross stitch was I would help (well I do but you know what I mean)

Anonymous said...

Ah thats nice, hope you get it all in on time.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I am useless with sewing and stuff, but I am concentrating hard so that you will finish all you have to do and don't go mad in the process.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...................you can do it !!! nearly there!
love Gill x

Anonymous said...

We are always here for you lainey :-)  Don't worry about a thing xx

Jenny