Monday 30 April 2007

Feeling bit better

Thanks Stuart for putting up with me last night - emailing backwards and forwards trying to solve my puter probs!

Had to put the computer back to its factory settings in the end! Well after backing up all my data!

Anyway, put me a day behind with my filming. Going to film all day tomorrow - hopefully have a film at the end of the day! No interruptions got my friends picking Joe up and Sam going to tea at a friends house so got all day! from 8.30 to 5.00 - hopefully lots can be done in that time. 

Went into college this morning - everyone stressing over gallery space! My space not decided yet - I got really fed up and annoyed - noone seemed to care about me! Then we got told that we have to contribute to another exhibition in the Hastings Station - more work but will be worth it! Also got lots more writing to do and got to get my sketch books sorted - will start putting together some of my sketch book work tonight - its all over the place at the moment.  Its dog eat dog at college at the mo - got to look after yourself. Then they tell me they want me film as soon as poss so it can go on the loop! flippin eck - anyway Im off to install my Creator 9 - new program to do me film. Hope it works - fed up with computers at the mo.

Love to you all and Im thinking of you even though I havent been to your journals.

Love Laine xxx

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lainey Laine... hope everything runs smoothly for you m'dear, with the filming tomorrow and stuff.  I will wear my magic jeans, they will magic away any interuptions for you :o)
Glad you got your computer probs sorted.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

hope it all goes well tomorrow

Anonymous said...

hope it goes great!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sweetie you don't need those people at college coz we are all behind you and cheering you on xx

Jenny