Thursday 26 April 2007

crikey 2.30am - Baby Im amazed by you!

Cant flippin sleep again - couldnt sleep the night before either or the night before that - it seems to go in phases of not being able to sleep - I hate it I hate it I do!  My legs get all fidgety (they call it fidgety leg syndrome!) - and my toes get the annoying pins and needles coz of my back and the two combined is a nightmare!!

You dont have to read this if you dont want to - Its a middle of the night ramble to so be warned.

+++++ censor warning +++++ dont read if your embarressed or shy about the s.e.x. word!hmmm i cant spell embarrased which is right I wonder?

Anyway, I dont know why but I feel like talking a little intimate - my mates and I were discussing the s word yesterday - it seems that most of my friends, in their relationships - that part has gone quite stale.  I feel very lucky that it hasnt in mine! I wonder sometimes why some people are still together. 

I was really cross with my friend - she was really down before she went on holiday - her husband never making a move and never interested in her sexually - she then tells me yesterday that whilst they were on holiday that he wanted her and tried it on and she said 'sorry cant be bothered'! Can you believe that!  How the hell they ever gonna get it together then! Really muddles my brain! She just pushed him further away by doing that! 

John and I are really lucky in that department - he really makes an effort and so do I - like today for instance it was like we were lovers for the first time again - all new and exciting - we text each other and flirt and it makes me feel so good - I really smile all day - and I really really do fall in love all over again. Such a lovely feeling.  I feel so sad for my friend but then I was in a loveless marraige for 16 years and so longed for a relationship like Ive got with John - and John was the same.

John and I feel lucky we have another chance and therefore make the most of it. I think its rare though - not many couples that have been together for six years are still so so in loveand feel that its first time every time!

There is a song by Lonestar called Amazed thats mine and John's song - these are the lyrics and I will leave you there as they just say everything about me and John:

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch everyplace in my heart
Oh it feels like the first time every time
I wanna spent the whole night in your eyes

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

And Yes I am still amazed by everything he does to me - ahem in the bedroom department!! yeee ha! LOL.

Laine xxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't agree more Lainey Laine.  Sex and intimacy, affection, knowing that you're loved and wanted... those things are sooooo important in a relationship.  I didn't have any of that with Gary, not for years, could never live like that again.  Hope I'm lucky enough to get another chance, as you and John have :o)
Yeee ha you!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lainey, it is perfectly possible to have a very happy, loving and special relationship without sex.......trust me on that!! Rob and I love one another more than anything, we are soul mates (and celibate)!!! Yes it's true, but there are medical reasons for that plus you cannot beat a damn good cuddle.......as long as you love one another deeply enough you can manage without sex and to be perfectly honest I don't really miss it as my last husband was violent in all senses of the word!

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some sleep. I am lucky too, although we have a few minor ups and downs My husband is great and I wouldnt swap him for anything!! Might change a few of his bad habits lol but thats all. Anyway Laine you know the best thing to help you get to sleep dont you ; )    Louise xx

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky!  Linda

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone had an adult conversation on the journals ;-)  I agree with you your mate is a muppet and why did she moan and then push him away??!!  

Jenny