Friday 6 April 2007

back online

Well eventually after most of last night I did get back online - I never had a chance to read everyone's journals - sorry about that!  Anyway, it was the router it needed to be switched off and put back on again as it went off line!! Bloomin thing!! I thought it was my lovely laptop gone wrong - oooooh how I panicked - just goes to show how much we rely on the internet - I was beside myself when I couldnt get on it!  Anyway, glad that is sorted now. Sara thanks for the pink sparkly thoughts - I felt all pink today.

John and I were naughty yesterday and bought ourselves some more Easter eggs!! yum!! All the kids are not here til Sunday evening and they have had all their eggs and John and I felt like having chocolate last night hee hee!!!

Been to work this morning and it was nice because John came and helped - was still hard work though!  Hate working when the weather is so lovely! Still Im finished now - its only 1.35pm and we have the rest of the day to ourselves!

Hope to get to journals later on this evening - off out into the garden now for deep fried camembert and granary bread and cranberry sauce - mmmmmmmmm!!

Love Laine xxx

p.s. see Sara Im still in the pink!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The time on my computer says 1.28 ,so we must be in a time warp .I know we are further north than you but not enough for a time difference lol ,,hmm John and you had chocolate,while the kids are away  ,is that what it is called now ?   ;>)lol bless him for helping you at work ,Have a Blessed Easter ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

that was like when I switched off the the wireless connection on my laptop!

Anonymous said...

OUR ROUTER DOES THAT EVERY SO OFTEN.......SO ANNOYING, BUT AS IT RUNS 3 PC'S IT DOES GET A TAD WORN OUT EVERY SO OFTEN!!!! i WILL BE INDULGING IN MY LINDT EASTER BUNNY THIS WEEKEND, THEN IT WILL BE BACK TO THE OLD DIET ON MONDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Lainey hope you and John have a wonderful Easter ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

welcome back buddy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter and don't you be eating ALL the eggs! I shall be eating none as I struggled with my jeans this morning. Louise xx

Anonymous said...

Yay for the pink :o)
Deep fried camembert, granary bread and cranberry sauce?  
And you're not sharing?
Not fair, I let you have a cookie :o(
:o)
Sara   xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Laine!!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Oooh Laine, deep fried camembert? it sounds delicious, save me some p-l-e-a-s-e??  Have a very Happy Easter. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

It's still good weather here Laine, I hope you get to enjoy the Easter break! That was sweet of John to help you, bless him! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a chance to enjoy the sunshine :-)  Why not treat yourselves to some eggs.  Tee hee hee at you feeling pink

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/