Monday 12 March 2007

New York

I loved New York!! Here are some of my pics  - I didnt put them all!! LOL Anyway, I haven't captioned them as AOL didnt like it last time and they disappeared.

So I'll leave you to look through and if you have any questions ask away!!

By the way Teddy is Hilary's bear and he sat looking out of the window whilst we went out for the day and we bought him a jumper one day whilst we were out shopping he shows it off!! LOL

Also Teddy didnt tell us that the office block he was looking at all week was only the Chrysler Building!!! We didnt realise this til Thursday how funny is that!!!

Sorry Ive not been round to your journals yet - Im still trying to wake up!

Love Laine xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! Let's hope AOL leaves them alone! {{Teddy}}They took ALL the pics out of my journals last week. GRRRRR
Have a lovely week. :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Terrific photos Laine, I`ve always wanted to visit New York but even more so after seeing your pics. I can tell you had a wonderful time there though it looks freezing cold. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

glad you are back off to look at photos

Anonymous said...

You sound like me Laine. I walked up and down a street in NYC just over a year ago without realising I was on Broadway! Lol! I'm glad you liked it! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Fabby photies Laine, you have a good eye for photies :o)
I really liked... he he, I can't remember which one it was, but I liked the brickwork on one of the buildings.  Ooh and the ones with food in them, of course, and the teddy!  You all look like you're having fun.  And I want big cream like that on top of my coffee, that looks sooo yummy!  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Amazing ,havent you had a wonderful experiance ? lucky girl .lovely pics ...love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Wow these pics look just like the ones I took when I was there! Don't you just love NY??
thanks for bringing back memoreis..
lyn

Anonymous said...

Loved # 40 Laine and my neck ached looking up at those skyscrapers ~ loved the jumper you got for Teddy ~ Thanks for sharing these pictures with us ~ when can we see the rest ???? ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Wow some great pics there lainey :-)  Looks like you spent the majority of your time looking up!!  Looks like a fab place to visit ~ don't think I could live there though lol..........Teddy looked just spiffing in his new jumper LOL

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics!! Those buildings are so high!!! Not surprised you loved it there!

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard/