Wednesday 21 March 2007

Getting there

Well Ive been at it all day - ahem Sara!!! Work!! I meant!! LOL bless keep getting at you dont I!! Can see that Zoe smiling too!!

Well I've written over 3,500 words now - not sure if they are all any good or not - well I know most are as our Mr Stuart been kind enough to help me by reading it for me! Bless him - really appreciate that. Anyway, peeps - gonna bore you with interesting facts about artists after I finish this essay as I'm learning loads.

For instance, did you know that Andy Warhol was an avid collector and he collected everything from his life and put it into cardboard boxes and it is now all in a museum! Have a look its amazing!

Museum Archives

Imagine having all them boxes with all your stuff in!!!

Wow!!!

Laine xxxxxx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ibet Icould fill a few boxws myself ,well done on your 3,500 words hope they are good ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yes you will get even more words written if you go back to work ;))

Anonymous said...

Laine well done on 3,500 words ~ Now you have taught me something today I didn't know Andy Warhol was an avid collector ~ he certainly must be getting on in age to have so many box's :o) ~ would love to know what is in them lol ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

"Well Ive been at it all day"

He he, lucky you ;o)

Ooooh, work, well of course I knew that's what you meant :o)

Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Well done Laine for getting all that work done. I never knew that Andy Warhol wore a wig! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Good on you for getting more work done ~ i'm dead impressed xx Good luck at the hospital tomorrow xx *hugs*

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

So, you've been at it all day Laine! Lol! Andy Warhol sure had a lot of boxes in his life! Well done for getting all that work done! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/