Sunday 18 March 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all you mum's out there.  A special wish for our Jeannette and Sugar - Jeannette is home now and hopefully on the road to recovery.  Been praying for our friends.

Had a nice Mother's day - my mum and dad came for tea and also John's mum and dad too.  My boys werent that bothered really about making a fuss - sad when they grow up and its not exciting for them to make a fuss of me. John offered to take them out shopping yesterday - my Joe didnt want to be bothered and he said sam picked up the first thing he saw without any thought - awww sad isnt it!  But boys will be boys I spose!! John made up for it he did all the shopping and the cooking and the washing up today! Bless him - I will repay him later!! LOL Sara you stop thinking what you thinking!! ahem!!!!

Right Im off to do more college work - after Corrie!! LOL

See ya peeps

Laine xxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers day to you. Wonder why yalls day is a different date than ours here in the USA. I didn't know this. Learning something new all the time. Have a great one.
Love ya,
Liz in va

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear dont worry about your boys they will come back to it all later ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Laine glad you had a nice Mothers day ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

How did you know what I was thinking?
;o)
Glad you had a good day m'dear... your boys will spoil you rotten when they're a little older I bet!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day ~ shame about your boys not making a fuss of you!!  My sister went out with her dad to get mum something and they came back with a card saying happy birthday LOL...........

Jenny
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

It's sad your boys didn't want to bother but I'm sure as they get older they'll make up for it! I'm glad you had a good day with yours and John's parents and John did all the work! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/