Wednesday 11 July 2007

Wednesday

A very close friend has asked me to do something I don't want to do but I dont want to let her down - really cant say what it is here but I really want to help her but I dont want to lie for her - I dont lie - Im not a liar and I feel sad that she has asked me to lie for her. But, I dont want to hurt her by not doing it.  If I dont do it she might be really fed up with me and she is in a bad place at the moment and I dont want to push her further into a bad place. Sorry this is confusing - I know - sorry I just had to get it out.

Laine xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to do what you know is right ,...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

do what you heart says dont put yourself in a predicament that makes it hard for you

Anonymous said...

the gentle truth softly spoken will always be right

Anonymous said...

Never do anything you are not comfortable with, I am sure you will come to the right decision  Love Louise xxx

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I have to say then don't do it.  You don't want to do something you're uncomfy with and lying will only come back to bite you.  She has to understand that.  Good Luck with the decision
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Laine I agree with everyone else ~ if you are not comfortable with it don't do it ~ A true friend would not ask you to lie for them ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

My Mum always told me that if I lied my nipples would turn black and fall off, and my feet would turn into webbed feet like ducks.
So no, I dont think you should lie.
:o)

Anonymous said...

I agree.  Just gently tell her that you cannot do as she asks, but will help her in any other way.  Eileenx