Tuesday 3 July 2007

Another rainy day

Hmmm another day - a rainy day.

Been awake since 2.30am this morning!

Slept all day yesterday so paid the consequences last night.

Tired now.

No post yet, no results yet.

Thinking of going over to Virgin TV, Phone, Broadband - its much cheaper - oh but I would miss you all so much.

My Joe went to big school today with Sam - its his taster day! Awwww my baby its a huge school! Its Filsham Valley School and soon both of them will be there.  There has been alot of news about it not being a very good school but Sam is happy there and I think their happiness is all that matters.

Dont know what to do this morning! But really should make the most of it as Im very busy for the rest of the week. Got to observe a lesson this afternoon for my class I do on a Thursday morning re. teaching support. It should be a good lesson as its music and I.T. Sounds interesting!

Helping out at Town Sports tomorrow all day with the school  (My Joe running 80 meter dash) - thats 9.30 til 2.30 - then Ive got to ferry kids home, then at 4pm its the governors meeting - then after that we are meeting our course tutor Andrew Robey at a pub at 6pm - its our very last meet up - I hope I can make it.

Got my lessons on Thursday. Really enjoying my English class.

Going on a day trip with the school on Friday!

Really busy doing stuff with the school and you know that I went to a meeting re. their gold award for healthy eating - well they got it!! Yay - Oh check out Robsack Wood website and then you will see where my Joe goes to school at present and where I will be working.

Love Laine xxxx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the postie brings some good news soon ,Gosh you are going to be busy in the next few days ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

wow... busy busy busy... if you switch service can you get free aol?  I mean it is free here in the states and I bring my own ISP.  
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

let me know as soon as the postie has been!
Don't leave us.............

Anonymous said...

You don't have to leave the journals regardless of your ISP.  AOL is free, and you will keep your screen name along with all the benefits of it.  The journals will work the same if you go to the broadband service.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I`ve been thinking of changing internet provider too. Now you can use AOL free of charge I might just do that. I think you`re right about children being happy at school. Happy children will do well regardless of which school they attend. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

A quote from your entry "(My Joe running 80 meter dash) - thats 9.30 til 2.30"
He's not very quick is he. 5 hours to run 80 meters!!
I have seen snails move faster.
he he


'ere ya are. My journal linkajinky

http://journals.aol.co.uk/brainwhispers/Wordsjustfallout/

Anonymous said...

You are one busy, busy busy lady!