Monday 16 July 2007

Going to Virgin and goodbye to journal land

I am going to Virgin!

It will take a couple of weeks to sort out but I have decided today to go! AOL is so expensive and Virgin is much cheaper.  I will be keeping my AOL email address and I will have AIM so I wont be gone from AOL completely just journals - so we can still keep in touch through AIM or email! Also if anyone has msn they can add me to that.

My aol address is elainey2465@aol.com and my hotmail is lainey2465@hotmail.com - (that's my msn too) its been fun guys - but this is my final journal entry and this is goodbye. I will keep in touch and Ive got all your email addresses.

Goodbye journal land.

Love Laine xxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laine... I'm sorry to hear this... keep in mind AIM users can do journals too.  It won't be this one, but you could set one up and link it here before you go.  Then we will all know where to find you.
hugs and you best keep in touch!
love ya
d

Anonymous said...

I couldnt leave AOL ,simply because of the journals ,dont go before you let us have allll your details .love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Laine,
Sorry you're leaving J-Land. Will miss you! I stay on AOL simply because of the journals & friends I've made here. {{ }}
Know you thought it out carefully & must do what is right for you. My prayers go with you, may God bless.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

PS have you checked out the free AOL? That's what most of us have.

Anonymous said...

Lainey Laine, you sound like you've made your mind up hon.
I will miss your journal such alot!
SUCH ALOT!
We all will.
Promise your bestest promise that you will keep in touch.
Sara   xxx


Anonymous said...

Ahhhh what a shame! I would like to stay in touch if thats ok! Louise xx

Anonymous said...

u can journal with aim!

Anonymous said...

im gonna go over to Virgin soon to.
AOL is getting on me nips
:O)

Anonymous said...

Apart from the problems I had swapping over to wireless I have very few problems with aol. I have heard Virgin is not too bad but there are still issues with it; we will see what happens.....I may even go over to bt but I will have to think long and hard. will miss your journal so much!!!!