Tuesday 3 July 2007

End of the rainy day

Had a good day.

Didnt rain so much!

Havent got town sports tomorrow - its cancelled.

Im going into work to see if I can have some work! ha ha!

Postie never turned up with my news Stuart!!!!!!

Had a really good day today - thought it was going to be boring and it ended up being great! But cant be bothered to type it all - its not that great! LOL

Wonder if I will sleep tonight?

Dam forget me tablets!

Bloomin hospital is really getting on my nerves - they havent sorted out Sam's growth hormones yet! Really not good enough!

My Joe had his first day at senior school today - a taster day - he came home full of it! Think he enjoyed it.

Sam came home from his first roller disco tonight! He came home full of it too - me and john think he is developing a stutter - hmmmm not something else!!!

Laine xxxxx

whoops John should have a capital J - my English teacher would not be happy with me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
Im the first person to comment
:o)

Anonymous said...

Came by to say hi.
Glad you had a nice day!!!  :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

that hospital needs to get a move on it.

Anonymous said...

So the post hasnt come yet regarding your results ?...love Jan xx