Thursday 5 July 2007

Thank you

Thank you so so much all of you for such lovely comments yesterday!! I had 18!!! Never had that many before!!! Thank you so so much!

It is starting to hit me now and I'm beginning to realise what I have achieved. I know that sounds silly but its taking a while to sink in!

Im looking forward to the graduation ceremony and I will post pictures!!

I want chocolate - hmmm IM in a chocolate mood.

Hey I didnt tell ya all - I lost 7 pounds in weight recently!! YAY!!!

Laine xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a proud moment and enjoy it - you ahve achieved a great deal!

Anonymous said...

damn straight be proud!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

All that AND a 7lb weight loss!!! At the risk of repeating myself, well done you!!!

Anonymous said...

All that AND a 7lb weight loss!!! At the risk of repeating myself, well done you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wt loss and you SHOULD be proud of your achievements!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You've done well! :)
Sugar

Anonymous said...

You want chocolate?  You deserve chocolate!   A degree and weight loss - double congrats.  Eileenx

Anonymous said...

Laine (LANE :o) just want to say we are Proud of you ~ you have done so well ~ and with the weight loss that is just great ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

If you want chocolate, have chocolate.
Just remember to share.
:o)

Anonymous said...

Ill say it again we are proud of you Laine ,very well done clever girl ,and on losing the weight ,well done on that too ...love Jan xx