Tuesday 5 June 2007

Turned alerts back on

I just turned my alerts back on! That takes ages!! I wish there was a button that says select all and you can do them all at once!

Had a great day down at my show today - my tutor Sonja came along and she gave me great feedback - she said she was very proud of me and that I had come along way.  She also said that Gina (my friend) and I should do another exhibition of our work soon. Sonja said if I dont get a good mark she will charge down the college and ask them why! LOL

The examiners are in tomorrow - we have to hang around near the gallery all day incase they want to talk to us - I think they might talk to all of us - I will be nervous but in a way its good that they see us as person and not just our work.

I still feel wierd - I think its because we are all in limbo land at the moment - all 22 of us - not knowing what result we have got!  We are all worrying!

I took some pics today - I will put them on soon.

Love Laine xx

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now Ive got big butterflies for you .you will be fine ....love Jan xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/   heres my link   !!

Anonymous said...

tomorrow will be scary.................................good luck

Anonymous said...

Laine I am excited for you ~ after all your work this is it ~ Good Luck I just know you will do well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed and all I can say is good luck.  I hope that you do very well and the results pass all your expectations.

By for now,

John.

Anonymous said...

You've worked so hard for so long.  I can just imagine that you really are on pins and needles.  My fingers are crossed.  I hope all goes very, VERY well.

Anonymous said...

yes i hate turning them off and on because of that.

Anonymous said...

If you aren't required to stand in the corner with your hands on your head, I think the signs are fairly promising.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

So sorry I'm late reading m'dear :o)
All sounds good though.
Sara   x